Let us help you do you by entering our “Self-Love Kit” contest.
Valentine’s Day is upon us, and it’s quite hard to ignore the cheesy Hallmark holiday. Here at foodora, we love the idea behind Valentine’s Day, and of course, see the value in celebrating the people we love in our lives.
But what about the person who tends to get the shaft when it comes to a little extra love and affection? Uh, we’re talking about you. Sometimes we forget to take a break from our hectic schedules to give ourselves some extra self-love.
That’s why this Valentine’s Day / Singles Awareness Day (Feb 14/15), we’ve partnered with PinkCherry, Canada’s leading adult sex toy retailer, to celebrate the most important type of love – loving yourself.
From February 13 to 15, we’re running a contest for Canadians to win 1 of 25 “Self-Love Kits” – the perfect way to enjoy a little you time. The kits, each valued at approximately $200, will feature the perfect combo to help #YouDoYou.
(Box in the image above does not reflect the actual kit)
What’s included in the “Self-Love Kit”?
- 2 x $25 foodora vouchers
- 1 x THREADS by foodora – Late night snack sweater
- 1 x THREADS by foodora – Always eating t-shirt
- An assortment of PinkCherry Adult sex toys and other accouterments
Here’s how you can enter:
- Follow us on Instagram (@foodora_ca) and like our most recent post about the “Self-Love Kit”.
- Tag your single pal who could really use one of these kits to treat themselves.
- We’ll announce the 25 lucky winners (selected by random draw) on February 21, 2020.
- We’ll reach out to winners directly via Instagram.
And, if you need a little extra help in the self-love department, head over to PinkCherry for an endless selection of fun toys.
Please see below for full contest details:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, and any other social media platform. You are providing your information to Foodora Inc. and not to Facebook or Instagram. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook and Instagram from any claims.
Participants of the promotion must meet and agree to the following criteria:
- The minimum age to enter this promotion is 18.
- This promotion is only applicable to residents of Canada.
- Contest entries will be accepted from February 13, 11 a.m. EST until February 15, 11:59 p.m. EST.
- The described entry method via the @foodora_ca Instagram.
- Contest only open to those who reside in the following cities: Toronto, Mississauga, Ottawa, Montreal, Laval, Quebec City, Vancouver, Richmond, Burnaby, Calgary & Edmonton
Participants must follow the @foodora_ca Instagram account, like the “Self-Love Kit” post, and tag one friend for one (1) eligible entry. Multiple entries are allowed.
- Winner selection
- Winner contact and prize delivery
Twenty-five winners will be selected by random draw on February 21, 2020.
Winners will be contacted via the Instagram account they used to like and tag a friend in on the @foodora_ca allocated contest post. Winners have exactly five days from the point of being contacted to acknowledge and communicate with Foodora Inc. to coordinate delivery of the prize. Failure to respond to Foodora Inc. within five days of the initial Instagram direct message will result in an alternate winner to be selected by random draw.
Winners will be selected by random draw, given the entry exemplifies all the entry requirements.
Participants of this promotion agree to have their contact information collected and used by Foodora Inc. for any marketing-related purposes, including contacting participants to coordinate the delivery of the promotion and to communicate any feedback and question related to the promotion.
There is no maximum number of entries allowed per participant.
Foodora Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that we suspect of vote-rigging or vote-buying and the right to disqualify any entry for no given reason.
Please click here for the FR version.