Eat Editor’s picks Featured See
21 Instagram-foodporn-worthy Restaurants That Will Make You Want To Fly To Canada Right NowAugust 23, 2018
With our expertise in serving hungry customers all over Canada from thousands of delicious restaurants, foodora is proud to put together 21 Instagram-foodporn-worthy locations across the countries for you to visit and order from! Let us know whether any of these is approved by you when you decide to visit!
- Maker Pizza: Famous for on-demand freshly made and baked pizzas! And for its maker – Celebrity Chef. Matty Matheson!
Photo by hctrvqz.
- Rudy Resto: Rudy made the list of Toronto Life’s Top 10 Burgers in the City! The signature stack will blow you away!
Photo by myfoodnation.
- Big Trouble Pizza: From Kung-Funghi to Butter Jam Jam and Mr Prashoot, you can’t get better swagger out of any other Toronto pizza places.
Photo by greeneggandhamont.
- Cherry St. Bar-B-Que: Probably the smokin’ best ribs you’ll ever have! Cherry St. BBQ is also located inside Assembly Chef’s Hall – a downtown high-end food court.
Photo by eatassembly.
- Chop chop: A Toronto Life’s Best New 2018 Restaurant – Chop Chop serves the best Taiwanese comfort food in the most authentic way.
Photo by Huy.
- Mr. Puffs: Fresh Puffs (Loukoumades) – traditional Greek donut holes. Founded in 2004, the first of its kind here in North America!
Photo by mrpuffspastry.
- Poutineville: Quebec’s favourite dish: Poutine. They have lots of elevated versions such as Filet Mignon Poutine and Pulled Pork Poutine!
Photo by poutineville.
Also has a location in Quebec City. Menu can be found here.
- Lola Rosa: The favourite vegetarian restaurant for non-vegetarians. Founded by two ex-carnivores, Lola Rosa serves some of the most craved comfort food in town – but without the meat! Lots of vegan options available too.
Photo by lolarosamontreal.
- Chez Victor: Delicious burgers made with local ingredients – including deer, wild boar, duck and AAA beef!
Photo by chezvictorburgergourmet.
- Japadog: A West Coast classic, Japanese take on hot dogs. These guys have lots of hot dogs with amazing twists to them.
Photo by pearlthefoodie.
- Assembli: One of the most popular pizza restaurants where there is one fixed price and unlimited toppings!
Photo by noshandnibble.
- Balila Taste Kitchen: Hummus at this best! A mainly hummus based restaurant that serves hummus ranging from pesto hummus to kale hummus. Talk about RAINBOW HUMMUS!!!
Photo by domoiscraving.
- Peaked Pies: Australian bakery that specializes in savory pies. They serve amazing meat pies that can be “peaked” with mashed potatoes, mushy peas, and gravy!
Photo by peakedpies.
- Tractor Foods: Open concept, a health-focused restaurant that serves salads, sandwiches, soups, and stews. Famous for their grilled avocados.
Photo by tractorfoods.
- Rostizado: Modern-Mexican family style food, the home of middle eastern, French and Spanish inspired Latin American dishes. A must try in Edmonton!
Photo by rostizado_yeg.
- Rooster Cafe & Kitchen: Best Brunch in town. Everyone must try the famous Blueberry Polachintas at least once in their lifetime!
Photo by yegcravings.
- WOW Chicken: Deep fried chicken with a twist! Delicious sweet and spicy sauce that is one of a kind
Photo by chu.eats.
- Burger 320: Handcrafted by the popular Chef Mario! All patties and buns made fresh in-house!
Photo by burger320.
- Fork and Salad: Fresh locally sourced ingredients and unbelievably creative take on salad making
Photo by forkandsalad.
Hungry? Order from these restaurants at www.foodora.ca.